First of all let me admit to my own ignorance.
second let me start for the beginning. I am trying to use
dojox.form.FileUploader to upload a file (my friend Ab sent out an email
about this yesterday). This widget has a property called "uploadUrl" - I
am assuming (maybe wrongly) that the widget does a post to this URL. My
team is using Tuscany to communicate between the client (web page) and the
server. I am working on a form that need to upload files. My plan is to
get a servlet setup through Tuscany and then have the dojo widget post to
that servlet.

ant elder <ant.el...@gmail.com>
10/27/2009 11:08 AM
Please respond to
user@tuscany.apache.org

user@tuscany.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: error using http binding

Out of interest may I ask why you're trying to use a servlet with the http
binding like this and not just using a proper webapp that runs the servlet
in the more usual way?

   ...ant

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Willis C White <whiw...@us.ibm.com>