On 05/04/2011 02:44 PM, Jörn Kottmann wrote:
On 5/4/11 2:33 PM, Jens Grivolla wrote:
How do I best update to the
trunk version?

You can either build the trunk version yourself or pick up a
distribution from our build server.

I've got a local build based on trunk.

I am not sure what is the best way to update, or what will happen if an
old and newer version is installed
into the same eclipse installation.
I would try to put the new eclipse plugins into the dropins folder, and
then see if they get loaded instead,
if not I suggest that you remove the plugins installed via "Install new
software...".

It seems to have picked it up ok, but I'm getting errors when opening an XMI with the Annotation editor:

Caused by: org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.ResourceException: Resource '/OneOfMyClosedProjects' is not open. at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.checkAccessible(Project.java:137)
        at
org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.hasNature(Project.java:511)
        at
org.apache.uima.caseditor.CasEditorPlugin.start(CasEditorPlugin.java:90)

Apparently the migration from CasEditorProjects to the new way fails whenever there is a closed project in the workspace. I don't have any projects that need to be migrated, but it tries to check every project I have and fails hard when it can't. It would be good if somebody could verify that before filing a bug report.

Bye,
Jens