Hi Jaroslaw,

Thanks for the reply. Yes I was missing timeout parameter in <processCasErrors>
section. But that hasn't solved my problem though.

After your reply I tried timeout from 50 miliseconds to 5000 miliseconds, but
still I am loosing the documents being sent to the failing node.
For a timeout below 100 miliseconds the remote analysis engine doesn't execute
at all, as continueOnFailure="true" which is OK I guess.

Do I need to make some changes on the <remoteAnalysisEngine> deployment
descriptor i.e. on the failing node as well ?

Thanks
Arun Tewatia