On 25/04/12 23:20, Marshall Schor wrote:
> I hope its trivial :-)  (But I haven't tried it...).

It's not trivial, because the pear installer desctructively
replaces variables with local paths on installation.  If
you don't know what you're doing, it will be much easier to
ask the other team to get you the original pear file.

There is no supported way to repackage an installed pear
file.

--Thilo