Von: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Gesendet: 14.11.07 06:14:55
An: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Which ORM and XML binding

If there's something not clear about my question, then please let me know.

Mansour wrote:
Hello every one:
I am new to xmlbeans, and before I start reading and try to learn about it I need to know which ORM plays well with XMLBeans. First thing, I have a huge number of XML schema files that contain complex and simple types. These files need to be bound to java objects for the business layer. And, I need to create a relational DB from these schema files as well and access the DB using ORM. I was wondering if there any framework that enables me to do all these things.

XML schema -----> Java Objects Binding ---------> Hibernate mapping (or any other ORM) ---------> Create Tables in the DB

I have searched around and could not find anything, therefore decided to ask if someone have done this before.

I have worked with hibernate and prefer to use it if possible.

Thank you.