Hi Pierre,
How are you creating your schema jar. It appears as though you might have a
jar that only contains the java src and not the .xsb (xml schema binary
files), etc. Can you crack your jar and verify the  xsbs and the file
mentioned in the stacktrace exist?
Can you also let us know how you built your schema jar?
Thanks,
-jacobd