        From: Jacob Danner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: 17 January 2008 18:24
        To: user@xmlbeans.apache.org
        Subject: Re: user@xmlbeans.apache.org and complex schema

        Hi Pierre,
        How are you creating your schema jar. It appears as though you
might have a jar that only contains the java src and not the .xsb (xml
schema binary files), etc. Can you crack your jar and verify the  xsbs
and the file mentioned in the stacktrace exist?
        Can you also let us know how you built your schema jar?
        Thanks,
        -jacobd

        On Jan 17, 2008 7:51 AM, Pierre De Leusse