Hi Pierre,
I'm not sure why the pathing to the type system holder class is different.
Were there modifications to the jar after it was initially created?

I'm not seeing any issues when I scomp the schema can you try rebuilding it?
Ohh, I did make a couple fo changes to the XSD to make it easier for me to
work with. I added and modified the xsd:import section to include
schemaLocation so scomp can resolve types in other namespaces. This allowed
me to not need to comment out the wsu:ld types and attributes.

My modifications began around line 65 with
 <xsd:import namespace="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd
"
             schemaLocation="
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd";
/>
  <xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#";
              schemaLocation="
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xmlenc-core-20021210/xenc-schema.xsd"; />
  <xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#";
              schemaLocation="
http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/REC-xmldsig-core-20020212/xmldsig-core-schema.xsd";
/>

then I was able to build the scomp'd jar by running
scomp -dl -out <something.jar> SecPalSchema.jar

Please let the list know if you continue to have problems,
-jacobd