Thanks Todd for sharing this on the list.

Radu

On Wed, 2008-02-13 at 13:15 -0500, Todd Nine wrote:
> Hi guys,
>   I wanted to thank everyone for their help.  I finally got it
> working.  Basically, I used the plugin and dependencies below only.
> Then I just added the jar that is generated by the plugin to the
> eclipse classpath manually.  Once I did that, everything worked!
>

>     <plugin>
>                 <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>                 <artifactId>xmlbeans-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                 <executions>
>                     <execution>
>                         <goals>
>                             <goal>xmlbeans</goal>
>                         </goals>
>                     </execution>
>                 </executions>
>                 <inherited>true</inherited>
>                 <configuration>
>                     <schemaDirectory>src/main/xsd</schemaDirectory>
>                     <download>true</download>
>                     <outputJar>
>                         target/eclipse/xmlbeans-eclipse-runtime.jar
>                     </outputJar>
>                     <javaSource>1.5</javaSource>
>                 </configuration>
>             </plugin>
>         </plugins>
>     </build>
>     <dependencies>
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>xmlbeans</groupId>
>             <artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>
>             <version>2.3.0</version>
>         </dependency>
>
>         <dependency>
>             <groupId>stax</groupId>
>             <artifactId>stax</artifactId>
>             <version>1.2.0</version>
>         </dependency>
>

> On Feb 11, 2008 2:44 PM, Todd Nine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>         Thanks for the feedback guys.  I haven't tried the plugin
>         below, but wouldn't using the maven 2 plugin to generate a
>         jar, then pointing Eclipse to it accomplish the same thing?
>         This is what I have for my pom.  If I look at the class files
>         that are created within the jar, they're the same ones that
>         are getting copied with the plugin you suggested.  Any ideas
>         why it works when you use the plugin, but why the jar that
>         appears to have the same binaries doesn't?
>

>         <plugin>
>                         <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
>                         <artifactId>xmlbeans-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>                         <executions>
>                             <execution>
>                                 <goals>
>                                     <goal>xmlbeans</goal>
>                                 </goals>
>                             </execution>
>                         </executions>
>                         <inherited>true</inherited>
>                         <configuration>
>
>         <schemaDirectory>src/main/xsd</schemaDirectory>
>                             <download>true</download>
>                             <outputJar>
>
>         target/eclipse/xmlbeans-eclipse-runtime.jar
>                             </outputJar>
>
>                             <javaSource>1.5</javaSource>
>                             <!-- <noJavac>true</noJavac> -->
>                         </configuration>
>                     </plugin>
>
>         Dependencies
>
>         <dependencies>
> [...]

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.