Hi,

how can I get the XmlObject  like I would get with the following call

        XmlObject xmlobject = OwnReportDocument.Factory.newInstance();

but without using the generated Document-Class 'OwnReportDocument'.

I tried using the following code and got a NoSuchMethodException (no
<init>-function!):

        String messagetype = "mynamespace.OwnReportDocument"; // also
tested ...$Factory
        Class<?> clas = Class.forName(messagetype);
        Constructor ctor = clas.getConstructor();
        ctor.setAccessible(true);
        XmlObject xmlobject = (XmlObject)ctor.newInstance();
        //  also tested clas.newInstance()!

Is there another way to create a new XmlObject only knowing the name of
the generated Document class?

Best regards

Hildegunde Weinzierl