Good stuff.
It might be useful to be able to refer from the camelContext out into the
wider Spring beans context (I would find it useful):

<!-- define a URI here -->
<bean name="foo" class="java.net.URI">
    <constructor-arg value="jms:queue:cheese.bar"/>
</bean>

<!-- refer to it here -->
<bean name=... class=...>
    <property name="foo" ref="foo"/>