<camelContext id="camel"
xmlns="http://activemq.apache.org/camel/schema/camel-1.0.xsd";>
    <endpoint id="endpoint1" uri="mock:endpoint1"/>
    <routes>
    </routes>
  </camelContext>

This looks good, but how do I use it?

I've tried things like:

<from uri="endpoint1"/> and <from uri="#endpoint1"/> and <from
endpoint="endpoint1"/> and <from endpoint="#endpoint1/>, but all of them
fail, mostly for different reasons (eg. #endpoint1 is not an NMTOKEN).

Surely it's obvious, but I'm missing it?