Amazing!

That did the job. Thanks!
Just so you know that I am not an idiot, please spare one more minute and
look at my configuration (i used this new aproach, embedding non-spring xml
into spring (as suggested by apache.activemq):

>From my point of view, this should actually do exactly what your config
does:

<amq:broker persistent="false"
                          brokerName="daBroker"
                          deleteAllMessagesOnStartup="true"
                          id="broker" >

        <amq:managementContext>
           <amq:managementContext createConnector="false"/>
        </amq:managementContext>

    <amq:memoryManager>
      <amq:usageManager id="memory-manager" limit="50"/>
    </amq:memoryManager>
</amq:broker>

Now why tf did that not work?

Anyway, thanks a lot!!