Hello

We are using ActiveMQ 5.0.0 and the JDBCPersistenceAdapter. From time to
time we see the following message in the logs

[Q Cleanup Timer] WARN  JDBCPersistenceAdapter         - Old message cleanup
failed due to: com.jnetdirect.jsql.x: DBComms.transmit
exception:[java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write
error] context:[(3) [Thread[ActiveMQ Cleanup Timer,5,main], IO:caedd,
Dbc:3941]]]

Does this mean there is a network blip between the box that has the broker
and the box that has the database and the broker can't connect to the
database? Or does this happen in other circumstances i.e when a specific
number of messages have been stored in DB or some other reason?

We are using SQLServer 2005

thanks
jaya