I should mention though that I did see settings for the new servicemix-jms
endpoints actually that should solve the problems I'm having, but I don't
think any of them work.  I'll try them again and let you know which ones and
then you can tell me if I'm screwing up and using them wrong, though they
aren't complicated so I can't imagine I'm using them wrong.