Hi,

We are having the messaging setup where we are using one Listener and one
one producer.
I am trying to repeatedly send the messages through the same producer.
The problem is, very frequently the messages are stuck in the queue with the
broker.
The listener is absolutely free and but still the broker is not dispatching
the messages to the Listener.
Following is the configuration that we are using for producer:
deliverymode : persistent
ackMode: auto_acknowledge

We are not setting any other configuration parameters(using default).

The problem gets fixed after some time when you restart the broker or
Listener but the issue reappears after some time again.

Is there any solution/workaround to this issue. Please let me know if anyone
has thoughts/advices on this.

Thanks,
Vivek