I am not comparing the throughput of non-persistent messages with persistent
messages that have asyncSend. I am just pointing out that your throughput
for sending persistent messages will improve if you send the persistent
messages with asyncSend. Question is, what is the risk-level of sending
persistent messages with asyncSend?

Joe