On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 7:31 PM, Steve Holmes <iamstevehol...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It appears that it is the concurrent consumers setting.  Does anyone know how
> this should be set properly?  When I commented it out:
>
> <!--<property name="concurrentConsumers" value="10"/>-->
>
> I'm now only receiving the message once.  Shouldn't the messages only be
> pushed once to each consumer regardless of this setting?

Yes, and that is exactly what is happening. You specified 10 consumers
working concurrently on the same topic. With JMS topics, each
subscriber receives a copy of the every message on the topic. So, 1
message * 10 consumers = 10 messages in total.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print
unpack("u30","D0G)u8...@4vyy9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"