Hi!
Thanks for the response...so you're saying that the concurrentConsumers
setting tells activeMQ to push 10 messages.  If there is only one consumer
(camel route in this case) then it will push it to the one consumer 10
times.  So the key is you have to know ahead of time how many consumers you
are going to have?  Or if you set it to 1 will it push one at a time to all
your consumers?  Sorry, as I noted before I really am a newbie to this
technology.
Thanks!
-Steve