I'm sorry but I did not understand how Resequencer work on, I have read in
more detail how it works, and although not ideal, because only order a
number of messages or messages received over a period time, It can be a
solution.
I think I have to define two queues, one for input and another oner for
output.
Is only necesary to define on broker.xml the Resequencer?

<camelContext id="camel" xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
  <route>
    <from uri="input" />
    <resequence>
      <simple>body</simple>
      <to uri="output" />
      <batch-config batchSize="300" batchTimeout="4000"
allowDuplicates=true reverse=true />
    </resequence>
  </route>
</camelContext>

With these configuration, The producer connect with input queue and the
consumer with output queue.

Thank you.