Gary,

It does appear that it is just the stats that are wrong in this case.   The
messages
are getting delivered as expected (as long as there is an application
consumer on
that broker).

A couple of other questions:

• Since I only seem to see this issue when there are 2 or more brokers, is
there
anything in our networkConnector string that could cause this (or any other
part
of the server configuration that would be advisable to re-check)?
        <networkConnector name="ActiveMQ Cluster"
uri="static:(tcp://broker1:61616,tcp://broker2:61616,tcp://broker3:61616)"
conduitSubscriptions="true" dynamicOnly="true"
decreaseNetworkConsumerPriority="false"
suppressDuplicateQueueSubscriptions="true" duplex="false" networkTTL="5"/>

• Also, currently we are running ActiveMQ server *5.4.0*, but our clients
(consumers)
are still running version 5.2.0 - is there any possibility that this could
be causing
the issue (I am in the process of rebuilding the consumers with 5.4.0
libraries to
confirm this).

Thanks,

--