I've got producers set up to randomize to my broker nodes, such as:

failover:(tcp://mq01:61616,tcp://mq02:61616)?randomize=true

Let's say the connection pool is set to max=10.  Normally you'd see
"roughly" (randomly) 50/50 distribution to the two brokers, say 5 connected
to mq01, and 5 connected to mq02.  That works great, no complaints.

Now I restart activemq on mq01.  The producers happily continue along,
failing over to mq02.  So now all 10 connections in the pool are connected
to mq02.  That's cool, expected.  But once mq01 comes back online, it sits
idle unless/until I restart my producers.

Thus my question.  Is there a way to force my producers to "re-randomize"
their connections?  I'd love to be able to push a button and -- seamlessly,
of course -- have the connection pool reconnect just as they would at
first-connect time.

Possible?  Wish list enhancement?

-----
Dan Checkoway