Hello,

What command do you try to use and how do you try to set a configuration file?
I have never specified a configuration file for producer or consumer but simply
set all options using -D arguments, e.g.

activemq-perf:producer -Dproducer.sessTransacted=false
-Dproducer.sessAckMode=autoAck ...

That works fine for me.

Torsten Mielke
tors...@fusesource.com