Hello,

What command do you try to use and how do you try to set a configuration file?
I have never specified a configuration file for producer or consumer but simply
set all options using -D arguments, e.g.

activemq-perf:producer -Dproducer.sessTransacted=false
-Dproducer.sessAckMode=autoAck ...

oh, makes more sence to me now.

There are some configuration files in http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/sandbox/activemq-perftest/src/main/resources/producer-conf that seemed to be the way of configuration for me. For some reason I thought that the plugins are configured just by choosing and editing the approriate conf file.

Thanks.
Tomas