Hi,

I seem to have a memory leak, in that messages seem to be hanging
around in the broker. Using JMX I can see that the TotalMessageCount
is not 0. Also, MemoryPercentUsage eventually gets to 100% and then
the app freezes, if I increase the MemoryLimit, then the app begins to
run again.

If I close down all the clients (browsers) then I see there are Consumers.

I've tried setting a TimeToLive on the JmsTemplate (the Producer
sending the messages to the ActiveMQQueue).

Does anybody have any ideas how I can debug this further?

Thanks in advance,

Kevin.

I'm using Blazeds 4, Spring 3 and ActiveMQ 5.5.