Hi,

I'm using ActiveMQQueues, that are not persisted. The subscriptions
are non-durable. I'm removing the queues from the JMX bean by calling
removeQueue (which succeeds, as they dis-appear when viewed with
JConsole) - However, when I look with a profiler, I still see
ActiveMQQueue instances laying around.

Therefore, I'm trying to remove these with:

broker.getPersistenceAdapter().removeQueueMessageStore((ActiveMQQueue)dest);
broker.removeDestination(dest);

But an exception is thrown on the removeDestination() call:

"javax.jms.JMSException: Destination still has an active subscription:
queue://asfdasdf."

As far as I'm aware, the FlexClient and it's subscriptions, have been
disconnected, by the session being timed-out.

Is there a way to cancel the subscriptions on this destination
programmatically? As at this point in the app I am sure there are no
clients and I just want to clean up.

Many thanks again for your input.

Kevin.