Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. There is a possibility in my app that
messages can't be delivered (client has closed the browser). I was
looking for a mechanism whereby there would be some sort of timeout on
the message, say a couple of minutes and if it hadn't been delivered
then the broker can delete it. I tried setting the timeToLive on the
Producer sending the message, but the build up of messages still
occurs.

Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Kevin.