Hello Mohit,

How does your network connector configuration look like?
In general you can use duplex=true.
There is generally no need to define a network connector with duplex=true on
both broker ends. With duplex=true one network connector definition between the
two brokers is enough.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tors...@fusesource.com