On Nov 12, 2012, at 6:00 PM, Mohit Anchlia wrote:

> It looks something like
> "static(tcp://host1:61616,tcp://host2:61616,tcp://host3:61616)" On all the
> hosts it's the same config. The problem either I can keep duplex or not
> since I am using multiple hosts.

If all your brokers use a network connector similar to the above, then you
really don't need duplex=true.
duplex=true is rather for broker topologies where you can create the network
bridge only on one of the two broker instances. It then allows messages to flow
in both directions even though the bridge got created on only one broker.

Nevertheless it should generally be okay to create duplex network connectors on
all broker instances. This should not result in errors.

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tors...@fusesource.com
tmielke.blogspot.com