Sure. I am using the sample configurations bundled with activemq 5.7. They
are the same as activemq-static-network-broker1.xml and
activemq-static-network-broker2.xml. I commented out the deadLetterStrategy
section but they behave the same whether it's per queue DLQ or in shared DLQ
setting.

activemq-static-network-broker1.xml
<http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n4659203/activemq-static-network-broker1.xml>

//broker2