I am using JMS connection pool and concurrent consumers (with the
randomize=true setting in failover uri). I am not sure if it will cause the
"consumer bounces between brokers" scenario you described. If so, does that
means my other messages may also be stuck on a broker?

I tried to use the following option in the activemq.xml setting as the
activemq site suggested (
http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html#NetworksofBrokers-StuckMessages%28version5.6%29
<http://activemq.apache.org/networks-of-brokers.html#NetworksofBrokers-StuckMessages%28version5.6%29>

) but activemq had problem even load it (I am using activemq 5.7):

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid
content was found starting with element
'conditionalNetworkBridgeFilterFactory'. One of
'{"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":deadLetterStrategy,
"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":destination,
"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":dispatchPolicy,
"http://activemq.apache.org/schema/core":messageEvictionStrategy,