Hi.
I was clustering two artemis node, each node was configured the same queue
in broker.xml file.
Producer A sends a message(with selector) to the node A. Consumer A connect
to node A and consume message with selector (node = a), Consumer B connect
to node B and consume message with selector (node = b).
Everything is OK when the consumer A and B are normal. But I kill the
consumer B for a while and I start again consumer B. Then the messages for
down time were not redistributed node B. When I check MQ using JMX, those
message remain node A. How can I configure cluster for those message
redistribute when downed node is up.