Hi all,
I'm new to this subject - so I hope my question is indeed relevant to this
forum.

I'm now starting to work on a new java application that is using wildfly10
as it's application server.
This application (and server) will run an embedded device and not on PC.
The Linux image I'm using is created by Yocto (it's not a stnadard
Debian/Ubunto distribution).
So this is the java part..

My device will also run some device-drivers (controling the low-level HW)
that will be written in C/C++ and I would like to use JMS for reliable
message exchange between the Java application and the C based device
drivers. Since wildfly can support ActiveMQ I would like to use ActiveMQ as
the message broker, the problem is that my Yocto image does not have support
(or avaiable receipe) for it. The only brokers supported by Yocto are Qpid
and RabbitMQ. So my question is whether there is an issue with using
Qpid/RabittMQ clients (C++ API) working on AMQP protocol to communicate with
the ActiveMQ broker on the Java side ?

I hope my question is clear and make sense :) ..

Thanks in advance, Motic.