Hi Robbie,

Thanks for taking the time to reply!
As I mentioned, I'm new to this subject, therefore I have no idea as to the
AMQP architecture.
One more question if I may..

As far as I understand it, I need to have only one Broker and it will be
accessed by several clients - is that right ? I mean that once I have the
ActiveMQ broker running on my Application serever - I dont need to have
another broker on my Device driver side - just a client.

The reason I'm asking is because I found some C APIs online - so in case
they are compatible with AMQP - all i need to do is to compile them to a
library and use it on my device driver side, no need for any additional
installtions - right ?

In addition, I encountered the CMS API ( http://activemq.apache.org/cms)
<http://activemq.apache.org/cms/>   - can I consider it as another option
for a C++ client ?