Your reply is much appreciated. So crossing master/slave is only possible
in a colocated environment? If so I think that's doable in my situation.

"what you are looking is having a copy of the topic subscription on every
node, making it a single cluster among different nodes,"

Is there an example of this I can work from? I previously was working from
the example @
https://github.com/apache/activemq-artemis/tree/1.x/examples/features/clustered/clustered-topic

Thanks!

On Wed, Jan 11, 2017 at 11:53 AM, Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com