Thanks, Vishal. I am not sure how to handle this situation -> I am currently
listening messages from active mq with the transaction and on bad data in
the message body, rollback of DB has to be done but the message should be
sent to a new queue in the same transaction. throwing an exception sends
back the message to DLQ and rollback of DB is done, No matter how many times
this message is sent back to original queue message will be back to DLQ.