I observed an issue with the Fault Tolerance configuration:
When the primary/master is down, clients are not able to reconnect to the
secondary on retry; it is throwing a warning and trying to reconnect. Also,
it is considering the first URL as Master and first trying to connect to and
fall back is not working even if we stop the Master and restart the client.
The fail-over URL has to be changed to make the connection work such that
the Machine 2 (current master) tcp URL is the first one.

I configured the Fault Tolerance as per
http://activemq.apache.org/shared-file-system-master-slave.html
Shared File System -
<persistenceAdapter>
  <kahaDB directory="/sharedFileSystem/sharedBrokerData"/>
</persistenceAdapter>

Please help me identify where I am ding wrong.
I am using URL : failover:(tcp://host1:61616,tcp:/host2:61616)

Appreciate any help.