I’ve just tested manually (in a HA setup) that if you set delete policy to OFF
which by default it is set to OFF, then queues and address do not get
undeployed on reload. Eg queues and addresses if created in GUI or CLI remain.

Only if you change/override that to FORCE would it remove an address or queue
not defined in broker.xml. I assume here you have not set deletion policy to
FORCE, and just on default OFF

It would be good/great help if you are able to make any form or reproducer
integration test if you still see this issue.

Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone