Hi, I just started exploring Artemis for sending messages from producer to a
consumer. I'm using a Spring boot starter for this. My problem is that
whenever I run the consumer, the artemis console shows that, there are 2
producers created as well. I don't know what is causing this problem.

However, when I run the producer, and send messages via a Rest interface,
messages do get delivered to the consumer, but there is only 1 connection
that shows up on the console i.e the consumer. I can't figure out how to see
if the producer is connected at all.

If this is a commonly occuring noob mistake, then please let me know. If
not, I'll gladly post the code here or link it up.

Thank you so much!