The sprint template is not known to keep the consumer alive.

I would recommend playing with a simple consumer.

The JMS template is good for request response pattern (I’m trying to find a
reason to keep it)

Sorting is great for a lot of things.  But this JMS template will open a
consumer and perhaps close it every time.

Take a look on the source code of the method you are calling.

On Thu, Feb 14, 2019 at 8:38 PM artemisn00b <prahlad.mi...@nokia.com> wrote:

> Awesome. Thank you so much!
>
> I realised what was happening - the producer shows up ONLY when it's
> sending
> messages. I think I need to find a way to keep it alive, or connected, even
> when idle. Would you know if that's something I can do?
>

> --
> Sent from:

Clebert Suconic