Thanks Tim, for the hint on failover-transport.
I wasn't aware it could be used with a single-instance broker.
But I tested it now, and that seems to fully solve the
reconnection-problem if the broker is "bumped",
which makes the whole setup easier and cleaner to fix,
and more robust, of course.
Very nice, thanks! :)