Hello Fabrice-

The short answer is “it depends on your environment and setup”. For example,
all the .ks and .ts files are there to provide an example of setting up SSL in
various one-way or two-way ssl configurations.

I think that would be a useful document for other users as well. Would you
please open a JIRA against activemq-website for a documentation request?

Thanks!
Matt Pavlovich