Hello Fabrice-

Please be mindful that is difficult to troubleshoot over an email thread
without seeing the changes you are making on your end. I suspect the top of
your conf/activemq.xml has the Properties file entry referencing the
conf/credentials.properties. Try removing that section from your
conf/activemq.xml and the broker should start up.

-Matt Pavlovich