official EOL strategy.

I hope this helps!
Lucas

On 2021-10-14, 12:26 PM, "Giuseppe Sarno" <giuseppesa...@fico.com.INVALID>
wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

    Hello,
    Is it possible to have information on EOL for the different versions of
ActiveMQ from 5.x onwards ?

    Best Regards.
and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If
you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.