version which is currently 5.16.3:
https://activemq.apache.org/activemq-5016003-release.

- Lucas

On 2021-10-15, 12:29 AM, "Giuseppe Sarno" <giuseppesa...@fico.com.INVALID>
wrote:

    CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not
click links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

    Hello,
    Thanks both. Should have been bit more specific. What about individual
minor versions ? Are those maintained for security patches for example ? let's
say I am on 5.13.4 what do I need to do to fix CVE ? will I need to move to a
different minor version ? 16 in this case ? or will there be release a new
5.13.5 ?

    Thanks,
    Giuseppe.