So, you have two kind of subprojects.

Regards
JB

On 15/10/2021 11:37, Giuseppe Sarno wrote:
Thanks all for your answers. I guess I have last one 😊 to help with planning.

The web site states: Artemis will eventually become the successor to ActiveMQ
5.x as ActiveMQ 6.x.

Is there a time line on this ? I am trying to understand how long the ActiveMQ
5.x is actually going to be maintained even if rough timelines.

Thanks,
Giuseppe.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Sent: 15 October 2021 10:16
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: ActiveMQ 5.x end of life info

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

You would need to upgrade to a 'current' minor version, i.e something from the
website download page which is still seeing releases, typically the latest
stream and sometimes an older one.

On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 at 08:28, Giuseppe Sarno <giuseppesa...@fico.com.invalid>