I can't speak to what other folks are writing, and I'm not quite sure what
you're looking for so I'll share the resources I have direct knowledge of:
 - the main documentation [1] (which you mentioned)
 - over 150 examples that ship with the broker demonstrating a specific bit
of functionality
 - mailing lists [2]
 - Stack Overflow [3]

Searching for "activemq artemis tutorial" turns up a number of results from
various non-Apache websites.

If there's something that's not covered in those places feel free to
follow-up with a new thread here.

Justin

[1] https://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/documentation/latest/
[2] https://activemq.apache.org/contact