Hi Jiří-

I just released a transitional Jakarta client for ActiveMQ 5.x to Maven Central
and it should be available in a few minutes.

I’ll work to bring this over into the Apache ActiveMQ OSS project releases
going forward, but this should help get you going. This is purely a repackaging
based off the 5.18.0-SNAPSHOT build.

This has only been tested with the most basic send+receive function.
<dependency>
  <groupId>io.hyte.activemq</groupId>
  <artifactId>activemq-client-jakarta</artifactId>
  <version>5.18.0.hyte-1</version>
</dependency>
url: https://github.com/hyteio/activemq-client-jakarta

Thanks,