Hello Justin,

Can you please clear things up a bit further for me?

Where can I find the unofficial transitional Jakarta client for ActiveMQ
"Classic"?
What will be the version number of the official transitional client? 5.18.0
?

Also, as a spring boot user I would appreciate any ideas you or others have
on how to pull an ActiveMQ jakarta based client into spring boot 3.0.

The boot devs have removed the spring-boot-starter-activemq support, so I'm
uncertain how one might go about combining any transitional client and boot
3 so that boot's JMS 1.1 support works.

Dale