Hi Haritha-

The broker network works to optimize performance and also prevent loops. After
a number of transfers between brokers, the broker will stop sending messages to
prevent looping.

This sounds like a common problem if you are using Spring JMS and/or Apache
Camel JMS. The problem its that he connections are opening and closing very
quickly and this causes a lot of noise to the broker network.

The solution is to use a PooledConnectionFactory to keep connections open and
to try to use CACHE_CONSUMER when possible to prevent consumer thrashing (and
subsequent network looping).

Thanks,
Matt Pavlovih